Designed for demanding athletes and sports
Stylish 24/7 design, compact, designed to be comfortable and easy to wear
Robust: Gorilla glass lens, stainless steel sides & back
Waterproof (can measure heart rate underwater)
Long usage times – 13h training (GPS), 50h training (low power GPS)
Optimised for your sport – multiple sensors for accurate data, customisable sport profiles, training targets and plans uploaded to your wrist unit. Create your own training partner.
Seamless multisport – easy switch between sports with transition time and multisport targets
Seamless connectivity (with sensors and mobile phone) with Bluetooth Smart
Future proof – Software updatable to offer new features
The smartest training companion with GPS
- Integrated GPS for speed, distance and route (altitude from barometer)
- Route guidance follows your pre planned routes, previously recorded routes and shared routes from Polar Flow web service.
- Back-to-Start directs you to your starting point in the shortest distance possible, and shows the distance to your starting point.
- Race pace helps you keep a steady speed and pace when you want to hit a target time for a set distance.
- Running Index is based on heart rate and speed data measured during the run. It gives daily information about your performance level, both aerobic fitness and running economy. Improvement in running efficiency indicates improved economy of running performance. In V800, this feature can also recognise if you're running uphill or downhill. Gives estimated finish time in events.
- Power save mode saves the battery life of your training computer during long training sessions. You can store your GPS data at the intervals of 1 second or 60 seconds. A longer interval gives you more recording time, while a shorter interval allows you to record more detailed data.
Heart rate features
- Heart rate in beats per minute / %
- Heart rate zones – The default heart rate zones are divided into five zones based on the percentage of your maximum heart rate: very light (50-60 % HRmax), light (60-70 % HRmax), moderate (70-80 % HRmax), hard (80-90 % HRmax) and maximum (90-100 % HRmax). You can also define the zones as you want.
- Heart rate in water
- Training Benefit – a quick overview after each session of the training effect. A more detailed feedback in your training file (watch) or further in-depth analysis on Polar Flow web service.
- Fitness Test measures your aerobic fitness at rest in just five minutes. The result, Polar OwnIndex, evaluates your maximal oxygen uptake (VO2max). As accurate in predicting the VO2max as any sub maximal fitness test. The test is based on heart rate and heart rate variability at rest and personal information.
- Calorie counter – The most accurate on the market. Calculation is based on your individual data: your weight, height, age, gender and the intensity of physical activity.
- Sport profiles lets you list all your favorite sports and define specific settings for each one of them. For example, you can create tailored views for each sport you do and choose what data you want to see when you train: just your heart rate or just speed and distance – whatever suits you and your training needs and requirements best. It will also automatically detect the sensors you have added.
- Transition times in multisport training
- Training targets. During training you can easily follow the guidance on your watch.
- Training diary and weekly summaries
- Countdown and stopwatch
- Jump test helps to assess leg muscular strength and power output and neuromuscular fatigue. Requires Polar Stride sensor Bluetooth® Smart.
Understand training load and recovery
Know your true recovery status by combining your workout training load with data on the small activities you do every day. Get a true picture of your required recovery time before getting out there again.
Estimate load for each training with target planning tool (Polar Flow web service)
See load from each training session (watch, web service and app)
Check from recovery status if you are ready to train (watch, web service and app)
Follow daily activity and see effect on recovery (watch, web service and app)
Orthostatic Test is an easy and reliable test to determine your current condition. It shows how your heart rate responds to training and factors such as stress and illness. By repeating the test regularly, you’ll learn if there's anything out of the ordinary in your heart rate and what possibly affects it. You can then adjust your training to allow your body to recover when it needs it.)
Analyse in an instant and in-depth
Instant data sync, analysis (also offline) and sharing via Flow app
Comprehensive data analysis with visual graphs, route and reports (Polar Flow)
Coaches can access plan and analyse your data
- Altitude, ascent and descent
Display High resolution (128x128)
Weight 79 grams
Materials Aluminium shell and buttons
Gorilla glass window
Activity Sensor Yes
Altitude Sensor Yes
Tap Gestures In time mode – recovery status will show up. In training session – lap time, change the training view or turn on the light
Vibration and Audio Alerts During training, auto laps and training zones
Battery Rechargeable 350 mAH Li-pol
Battery Life Up to 14h training time, 50h in GPS low power mode, 30 days in time mode with daily activity monitoring
Water Resistant 30 m
Memory 99h training with GPS and HR
Sync Custom USB & Bluetooth Smart/Hybrid
Updatable software Polar Flow web service and mobile app compatibility