Pro-Am Sports Ltd
Do you love sport and would like to work in the sports industry?
Pro-Am Sports has a number of opportunities for someone to start a career, in a vibrant company, in an exciting industry and working with leading sports brands including Nike, Under Armour, New Balance and more.
Pro-Am Sports is a dynamic, forward thinking, growing business in the sports industry. Pro-Am Sports ethos is that sport is a lifestyle not an activity. It is exciting times for our business and we need hard working motivated individuals to join our team. You will be working in a fast moving, active business that will require you spend as much time away from your desk as sitting at it. We are looking for individuals who are ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
If you think that is you, then please contact us.
Current Job Roles Available
Garment Customisation Technologist -
Pro-Am Sports is looking for a Garment Customisation Technologist to help manufacture and produce high quality clothing.
As a Garment Customisation Technologist, you will be required to work alongside our growing team and manufacture high quality garments. The day-to-day activities will include operating the embroidery machines and vinyl printing equipment. Often embroidering and printing company logos to garment and other items. Managing the workflow of products coming through the customisation department and managing production targets.
- Production & Manufacturing – embroider and print on to clothing and other items.
- Production Management – keep up to day to of the production process.
- Customer Service – communicate with customers through both written and verbal communications regarding logos etc.
- Sales Order Management - Use the order management system and co-ordinate sales from customers from purchase through to delivery
- Ordering Stock and Stock Management - co-ordinate with suppliers to order stock and manage stock
- Manage the Product Customisation Process – manage the sales and product customisation process alongside our embroidery team
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communicator
- Attention to detail
- Computer Literate
- Can do attitude
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
Full training will be given on all manufacturing processes, and systems but the individual will need to learn quickly on the job. Have the ability to work on specific tasks individually to expand and develop their knowledge base and skill set. The individual will ideally have experience of working with embroidery machines, but it is not essential. Have a good general knowledge of Windows and a strong IT skill. Have the ability to work individually and as part of a team, be self-motivated and driven to succeed.
All of these are available in our Malton office, if you are interested in any of these roles please contact us HERE